Gutter Guard Installation Services
Cleaning the gutters can often feel like an endless task. Before a homeowner realizes it, leaves and sticks have clogged the gutters again, and they have to pull out a ladder or call a professional. Fortunately, there is an alternative to simply cleaning more frequently.
Gutter guards are becoming a popular resource to keep a home’s gutters clear and reduce homeowner’s ladder time.
Gutter guards are a mesh covering for the gutters and drain spouts. They let water in but keep leaves out. We use SlimGuard, a light but durable guard with a few added benefits that other brands don’t have.
SlimGuard effectively keeps leaves, seeds, and other types of natural debris out of your gutters. Unlike many other forms of gutter protections, no caulking or screws are needed for installation. Screwing a guard into your roof deck or shingles can damage them or affect the appearance of your home. This installation process risks damage to your home. SlimGuard covers the gutter comfortably and is quick and easy to install.
Our guard secures easily into gutters. Even inside corners of your gutters are well-covered with the SlimGuard design, while many other models usually leave a gap. On both the inside and outside corners of your roof, you can expect a double layer of protection.
These gutter guards are suitable for any weather, hot or cold. Although this guard is thin, it holds up well even under heavy ice and snow.
Your gutter guard also comes with a 20-year warranty, starting from the date of installation. All you need to do is complete the registration within 30 days.
Why Use a Gutter Guard?
- Clogged gutters can cause several problems for a home. Water that’s left to set can leak in through ceilings or run over the edges of the gutters. A water overflow can accumulate in windows wells, around the foundation and at the edges of the basement. Clogged gutters are one of the top causes of flooded basements and damaged foundations. Setting water can also leave wood rot, mold, and mildew. These types of damage can all decrease the value of a home.
- Cleaning is the most important in the spring and fall. It’s important to get rid of any residue and make sure the gutters are in good shape after winter. During spring, new leaves and blooms result in more organic matter dropping into gutters.
- Fall is an obvious time for cleaning gutters. With the falling leaves, keeping the gutters clear is a constant task. Clean gutters are vital before winter sets in bring heavy snow and ice.
- In the winter, ice dams can become a problem too. While gutters don’t cause ice dams, they can make ice dams worse. A gutter guard reduces the risk of water backup and provides reinforcement for the gutters.
Don’t Risk An Injury
- Cleaning the gutters is a common source of injury. As people get older, this chore puts homeowners at a greater risk of harm.
- Research found that older people are more likely to injure themselves in home maintenance and do-it-yourself (DIY) projects. While some people choose to take on gutter cleanings, others simply didn’t know about the resources available.
- A gutter guard isn’t a magic solution, but it’s an easy way to reduce the amount maintenance needed on gutters.
Preparing for Gutter Guard Installation
- You won’t need to do any preparation before we install your gutter guard
- Unlike what you may experience with other companies, you can remain in the comfort of your home while we take care of any prep work. Our staff will take care of the entire process, with no responsibility on your part.
- We’ll start with a complimentary gutter cleaning and flushing. The basic cleaning will get rid of any leaves, sticks, and seeds, while a flushing will make sure everything is working properly. It’s important to us that you don’t go through any extra trouble or risk. We’ll always check that your gutters are ready before the installation.
The Installation Process
- The guard we use has a quick, clean installation process. There’s no need to screw the guard into your roof or shingles. Since our guards don’t require any attachment to your roof, there’s no risk that the guard will damage your home or alter its look.
- SlimGuard works with a simple system of support struts. We guarantee that our installation will not interfere with your current gutter system. The SlimGuard is known for its thin size, without compromising on durability. With its compact material, this guard takes up very little space in your gutters, leaving plenty of room for water flow.
- Our gutter guards have several different size options to match your gutters. They can fit both “K” and Facia style gutters.
- It’s unrealistic to say you’ll never have to clean your gutters again, but a high-quality guard makes home maintenance much easier.
- Take a step to protect your house and your health, and call us today for a free estimate on gutter guards.
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Exterior property cleaning
We take pride in having top quality cleaning systems and employee training in all areas of our services. Our outstanding customer service and satisfaction has earned the trust of hundreds of home and business owners throughout our Minnesota service area since our company began.
We offer services within a 25 mile radius of the Minneapolis and St.Paul metro area. Call about inquiries outside of these cities.