Pressure Washing Services
Pressure washing requires a knowledgeable professional with a skilled hand to avoid damage to your home, driveway, and property. Clean and Clear of Minnesota provides these services at reasonable rates and you can be confident that your project will be completed correctly the first time.
Mineral build-up, excessive grime, dirt, mold, and mildew on surfaces like patios, door frames, driveways, and building sidings can be tough to remove by hand without using harsh and dangerous chemicals. That’s where pressure washing comes in.
There are several levels of pressure washing from a soft wash to a high-pressure wash that provide multiple levels of power to clean solid surfaces. Knowing which level of pressure to use on which surfaces is vital to preventing damage such as cracking, crumbling, and stripping that can occur when washing old or deteriorated cement, wood, window and door frames, painted siding, or vinyl siding.
Our knowledgeable employees put their experience to work for you when performing pressure washing services. They use their hands-on experience to help you accomplish the final outcome that you are looking to achieve. This leaves you without the headache of fixing any potential damage that you may have caused by not knowing the best pressure settings to use for your particular circumstances.
Our Working Procedure
- Pressure washing is ideal for resurfacing or removing exterior grout and cleaning otherwise uncleanable or stained exterior structures and surfaces when performed by a professional. Our staff will come out and assist you with your cleaning or resurfacing projects by pressure washing the area, cleaning deeply ground in dirt, mud, grime, and other particles that need to be removed before you can continue with your project.
- Having our team pressure wash your surfaces before you begin applying the first coat of sealant, to any surface assures that you will be starting from a clean slate so that any primers, fillers, grout, or resurfacing materials that you apply adhere properly and remain in place for years to come.
- Because pressure washing removes dirt, mold, and mildew at their deepest levels, your property will remain vibrant and clean for much longer than when using less aggressive techniques or products that only remove the surface layers of dirt, mold, and mildew allowing them to return at a much faster rate.
- The thoroughness of our pressure washing services saves you money in the long run because you will not have to redo your hard work within months as you may have to do when using other methods to clean difficult to clean surfaces.
- On newer properties, seasonal pressure washing will maintain your home, driveway, and patio’s appeal by preventing build-up from occurring in the first place. Using power washing as a preventative measure not only keeps your property looking new, it also minimizes wear and tear, staining, and slows deterioration that happens when dirt, grime, and mineral deposits are permitted to set in leading to costly repairs and undesirable structural issues.
- So before you go out and spend a fortune on a pressure washer to complete your next project or spring cleaning to do list, contact Clean and Clear to receive your free customized estimate. You will save time as well as money you won’t need to spend on future repair costs.
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Exterior property cleaning
We take pride in having top quality cleaning systems and employee training in all areas of our services. Our outstanding customer service and satisfaction has earned the trust of hundreds of home and business owners throughout our Minnesota service area since our company began.
We offer services within a 25 mile radius of the Minneapolis and St.Paul metro area. Call about inquiries outside of these cities.