Holiday Lighting Installation in the Minneapolis-St Paul Area
The Clean and Clear team works year-round to serve you, improve your home, and make your life a little bit easier. Our services include window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and snow removal. To meet your festive needs, we also offer holiday lighting installation and removal.
To many, putting up holiday lights is anything but jolly. Providing this service does make us jolly. Here’s why.
The Magic of Professional Holiday Lighting Installation
The holiday season can be one of the most festive times of the year. Holiday lights glow brightly in the early dark of night, greeting people as they arrive home. Decorative holiday lights warm us, if not with heat then with coziness. Our Minneapolis area is usually covered in a blanket of snow, this time of year still fresh and white. With holiday lighting, our happy homes look like they belong in a Christmas painting by Terry Redlin.
Our professional lighting installers will help you create a home exterior that beckons you in and calls to passersby. Your home’s holiday lighting is like a happy Christmas card given to your family, friends, and neighbors.
The Stress of DIY Holiday Lighting Installation
The holiday season can be festive, yes, but it can also be one of the most stressful times of the year. The reality of life is that it doesn’t always look like an idyllic Terry Redlin painting. The homes and trees decorated with lights in his paintings simply had the artist dab them on. There was no danger, no mess of tangled cords, no burned-out strands, and no ice coating the sidewalks and driveways at the base of long ladders. There was no Minnesota wind working against anyone.
The holiday season is busy and stressful. Stressors can overshadow holiday joys. Because we don’t want to see that happen to you, we offer our expertise and equipment and install your holiday lights so you don’t have to.
When you don’t have the right equipment or a professional team, installing your holiday lights can be a huge hassle. This is a busy time of year, with parties, get-togethers, shopping, wrapping, baking, and so much more. Trying to deal with installing holiday lights is one headache you can cross off your list. Our professional lighting installers will do this for you so you can enjoy other aspects of the holidays.
Holiday Lighting Installation by Clean and Clear
- The professional Clean and Clear lighting installers can hang a wide variety of holiday lights to meet your unique taste and needs. Some of what we install includes hanging lights, rope lights, LED lights, and Christmas light displays. We help your home glow with holiday magic and beauty.
- When we install your holiday lights, we make sure they’re steady and secure. Our installers have training and experience as well as the right equipment. We make sure that you don’t come home to a long string of lights whipping against your window in the winter wind.
- We do know that December weather in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the suburbs can be harsh. Sometimes, wind gusts are destructive. If something should happen, we offer maintenance during the holiday season as part of the service. You want your house to remain festive all season long, and we want that, too. Holiday lighting installation includes necessary maintenance.
- Our team installs working holiday lights and provides peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing that the electrical components are safe and reliable. You won’t have to worry about burned-out lights, blown fuses, or fire hazards.
- When installing your holiday lights, our team works with you. We listen to what you want your home to look like, and we work to make that happen. It’s an open discussion so you’re happy with what we can do. Your idea of holiday beauty is unique and personal. Together, we will deck your exterior walls (and the roofline, too).
- Have you noticed how quickly the magic fades when the holiday season is over? What was festive and bright before Christmas is somehow saggy and dull shortly after Christmas is over. It’s something we notice, so we want to make sure your home doesn’t become saggy and dull. Our holiday lighting installation service includes timely removal after the holidays. With Clean and Clear, your home won’t be sporting Christmas lights on Easter.
Let us help you enjoy your holiday season. While you handle the festivities, we’ll handle your holiday lighting.
The Clean and Clear holiday lighting installers are professionals who have the knowledge, experience, and tools to make your holiday lighting merry and bright. Rather than just installing lights as a side business, holiday lighting installation is directly related to our business as a whole. We clean and install to give your home or business exactly what it needs to be safe, structurally sound, and attractive.
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Ready to Book?
Exterior property cleaning
We take pride in having top quality cleaning systems and employee training in all areas of our services. Our outstanding customer service and satisfaction has earned the trust of hundreds of home and business owners throughout our Minnesota service area since our company began.
We offer services within a 25 mile radius of the Minneapolis and St.Paul metro area. Call about inquiries outside of these cities.